Shatter Proof
Shatterproof is my new blog for 2007. 2006 was the year of the Jo. 2007 is about that solid core inside me that keeps me from shattering completely. 2007 is about God, and the transformation of me and my life I hope for in Him. Welcome readers, old and new, to Shatterproof
Monday, January 01, 2007
Shatterproof
I shatter,
like glass.
A single blow
causing cascading cracks,
to run through me,
deepening,
widening,
becoming greater.
But I don't split,
crumble,
fall apart completely.
I'm shatterproof.
A central core
holds the shattered parts of me
together.
Keeps me whole
in my brokenness.
Held together in this way
there is beauty in my frailty,
in being shattered and cracked.
There is a strength
inside me,
beneath me,
above me,
beside me,
that stops me from crashing
into millions of pieces,
breaking apart completely.
I'm shatterproof
in Him.
posted by Calia77 @ 12:02 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Recommended blogs or websites
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER