Shatter Proof
Shatterproof is my new blog for 2007. 2006 was the year of the Jo. 2007 is about that solid core inside me that keeps me from shattering completely. 2007 is about God, and the transformation of me and my life I hope for in Him. Welcome readers, old and new, to Shatterproof
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Wedding update
It's taken me a while to get around to updating on the wedding. It went really well. The flowers I did looked great. The dress I bought - I looked stunning! The ceremony was wonderful, the bride beautiful and the happy couple never looked happier.

Church Boy brought Club Girl. I managed to avoid having to get into conversation with her. Church Boy was a bit snappy with me at one point, but you know what... whatever!

The ex brought his new fiancee! We were still together a year ago (but only just!) That was fast work, as I think they've been together only around 6-9 months.

I got to the point of wondering why God was rubbing it in so much to remind me of my singleness. But then I realised I really was suffering from PMS quite badly!

I have a secret. Well, I've told one person, and only one person. There's a new guy coming to work for the church and will be moving into the house. That is MY house. And I quite like him! But you know me... I pretty much like anything that's male, has a pulse and un-married! But now I've got it out of my system I can get on with life.
posted by Calia77 @ 7:01 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:29 am, Blogger Bar L. said…

    tell me if this happens to you too...all my friends tell me to quit wanting a man an one will just show up. I dont think that works.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Recommended blogs or websites
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER