Shatter Proof
Shatterproof is my new blog for 2007. 2006 was the year of the Jo. 2007 is about that solid core inside me that keeps me from shattering completely. 2007 is about God, and the transformation of me and my life I hope for in Him. Welcome readers, old and new, to Shatterproof
Friday, July 06, 2007
Weddings and things
My housemate gets married tomorrow. He's German. His wife-to-be is Hong Kong Chinese. My house is full of Germans at the moment.

I got up at 6am to go to the flower market with them - I'm doing their flowers. Shall be starting after lunch.

They asked me, did I mind if Church Boy brought Club Girl to the wedding. They are happy to say no to him if it will upset me. I thought about it. I consulted with a friend. I said OK. After all. I have to confront this at some point. And to be honest, I don't like him any more!

I was thinking about why I still feel a little p***ed off. It's not that he's with someone else. It's because up until that night I'd thought things were possibly showing more potential. That and the fact he lied to me the Sunday about the fact that he'd ignored me all night.

My concern tomorrow is that she'll want to be all buddy-buddy with me. I don't think she'll know anyone else, and he's DJ'ing all night. And I don't really like her. To be honest, I don't know her. But what I see from Facebook (that great, wonderful truth about life!) I don't like. But then I don't like what I see of him on Facebook either!

Ah well. You know... theses things happen. I've just got to deal with it and move on . Face the music and keep on dancing!

And look stunning! :-)
posted by Calia77 @ 10:24 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:34 pm, Blogger Aphra said…

    I thought you learned from the Truth of Facebook that they weren't going out anymore? Now it sounds like they are?

     
  • At 12:38 pm, Blogger Calia77 said…

    On then off, it appears. Ah well.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Recommended blogs or websites
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER