Shatter Proof
Shatterproof is my new blog for 2007. 2006 was the year of the Jo. 2007 is about that solid core inside me that keeps me from shattering completely. 2007 is about God, and the transformation of me and my life I hope for in Him. Welcome readers, old and new, to Shatterproof
Sunday, June 24, 2007

Result: 16. Your score isn't an achievement, it just is.


Psychologist Simon Baron-Cohen and his colleagues at Cambridge's Autism Research Centre have created the Autism-Spectrum Quotient, or AQ, as a measure of the extent of autistic traits in adults. In the first major trial using the test, the average score in the control group was 16.4. Eighty percent of those diagnosed with autism or a related disorder scored 32 or higher. The test is not a means for making a diagnosis, however, and many who score above 32 and even meet the diagnostic criteria for mild autism or Asperger's report no difficulty functioning in their everyday lives.

You scored less than 32. Make your own assessment of that

Asperger's Syndrome Test from OKCupid!

Well, that's a relief!
posted by Calia77 @ 11:25 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:27 pm, Blogger Aphra said…

    I hit the link, but I didn't find that test before I found the 'Personality Defect' test, in which I found that I am a robot and my husband is the 'Emo Kid'

    I have 2 friends Jay and Bob who both have Asbergers. Jay is planning a swim across Lake Ontario to raise money for the Asbergers foundation here and to show that people with Asbergers can do some pretty amazing stuff. He's listed as 'disabled' here and he doesn't like the label!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Recommended blogs or websites
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER