Shatter Proof
Shatterproof is my new blog for 2007. 2006 was the year of the Jo. 2007 is about that solid core inside me that keeps me from shattering completely. 2007 is about God, and the transformation of me and my life I hope for in Him. Welcome readers, old and new, to Shatterproof
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Who, me?
"There are people whose lives are waiting to be affected by what God has placed within you. So evaluate yourself. Define and refine your gifts, talents, and strengths. Choose today to look for opportunities to exercise your unique, God-endowed, God-ordained gifts and calling." An Enemy Called Average, John L. Mason
posted by Calia77 @ 6:49 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:18 am, Blogger Aphra said…

    That's a good quote!

    From your comment on my blog- most of my female friends are 10 years older too! funny.

     
  • At 1:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That sure is a good quote!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Recommended blogs or websites
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER