Shatter Proof
Shatterproof is my new blog for 2007. 2006 was the year of the Jo. 2007 is about that solid core inside me that keeps me from shattering completely. 2007 is about God, and the transformation of me and my life I hope for in Him. Welcome readers, old and new, to Shatterproof
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Testing, testing... is anyone out there?
Actually, that's probably what you should all be saying to me. To be honest, I have too much to say, but not the words to say it. So much is going on. So much is changing, evolving in me that I don't really know what is happening any more. Sometimes I don't even know who I am.

I'm mainly putting random stuff that it wouldn't matter if my parents saw (because they do!) on MySpace (but you have to be a member for that - it's free). Or writing poems.

Briefly to update:
  • The giving up swearing is not 100% successful - but it's not as bad as it was.
  • Giving up obsessing over a certain young man IS as hard as I thought it would be.
  • Learning the guitar is not compatible with a job that involves typing. Bryan Adams was right - playing it until my fingers bleed is not an impossibility!
  • I'm leading a church service in March - when the Bishop will be there! Eek!
Well, I won't be quite as prolific as I was. Though it has been a busy month, so when things calm down a little maybe I'll be back with full Jo force!

In the meantime, I've pared down my reading list for blogs a little as I have been unable to keep up. I have a clippings list of over 200 (!) to sort through at some point for great quotes and insight. It's a bit like chasing my tail... I'll try to keep commenting as much as I can, but with everything going on in my head at the moment (somehow that last word became monet!) I sometimes can't even think. And work's getting busy too! How will I cope?
posted by Calia77 @ 10:23 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:11 am, Blogger Aphra said…

    I was wondering how you were. Exciting about leading the Church service!

    Do your parents have MySpace? I don't even have that!

     
  • At 4:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm here!

    I was wondering where the heck you were. Sounds like you and I are both doing a lot of processing these days - but you are WAY busier than me! Its understandable that you can't always find time to blog.

    I am compiling a list of quotes that I have collected over the years - let me know if you want a copy and I'll send it to you when I am done!

    Congrats on leading the service - you will do GREAT!

     
  • At 4:48 am, Blogger Susannah said…

    HA! A new look, a new blog. I like it! So glad I caught up with you. I'll come back later and read up. Cheers! :~)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Recommended blogs or websites
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER