Shatter Proof
Shatterproof is my new blog for 2007. 2006 was the year of the Jo. 2007 is about that solid core inside me that keeps me from shattering completely. 2007 is about God, and the transformation of me and my life I hope for in Him. Welcome readers, old and new, to Shatterproof
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
THE date
It went well. Though the proof is always in the pudding - or rather, in whether the guy calls again.

We walked. As much as I love to eat, my preferred first date is always something where you're more likely to talk about some really random things - and learn a lot more about the person. My ideal first date (and I've done this twice) - is the fun fair!

So last night we walked down to Oxford St, then down one of the side streets. We walked past a second-hand music/film shop and popped in - it was raining! You learn a lot about someone by their taste in music or films.

We then walked on through Soho, down to Trafalgar Square, down Whitehall and then stopped on Westminster Bridge, underneath Big Ben, looking at the London Eye. London is a beautiful city at night on the river. And it was freezing! Poor lad! I don't think he's quite used to British weather, being from South Turkey where it's rather warm! We then went and had a hot chocolate sat beneath the London Eye.

We talked about loads of stuff. He got cold and invited me back to his to watch DVDs. And I said no. Because I'm not looking for just a quick s**g. And he told me not to judge him like all the others: that's not what he's looking for either. But, that comment was more about me than him. Warm room, cute man... it doesn't take long for me to get that feeling! Still, it was a chance to talk about that. And hopefully I didn't upset him too much.

He's not like any man I've ever met before, and that intrigues me. I hope he calls. But then if he doesn't it's not the end of the world, and I had a nice night. But I REALLY hope he does call. I'm not going to push this - it's down to him to make the next move now. Hopefully I won't pine too much whilst waiting for him to call (I'm convinced he will!)
posted by Calia77 @ 1:06 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Recommended blogs or websites
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER