Shatter Proof
Shatterproof is my new blog for 2007. 2006 was the year of the Jo. 2007 is about that solid core inside me that keeps me from shattering completely. 2007 is about God, and the transformation of me and my life I hope for in Him. Welcome readers, old and new, to Shatterproof
Sunday, November 04, 2007
Fool for love
I'm a sucker for romance. A fool for love. Blah, blah, blah.

Anyway, Friday night. Long story. Basically, after working late on a stunt went back to the pub to see the pretty barman. One thing after another and, well... Oh, OK, I have to tell the story.

One of my friends was left in the bar when I got there. Her sister then turned up and we went for food. Barman wanted to know if I was coming back - I asked if I should, and he said yes. I said OK. So when the girls went home I went back to the pub. He took me downstairs to the comedy set that was going on. There was flirting and a little bit of kissing.

Comedy turned to disco! Yay! I LOVE dancing. So I danced, by myself. Got towards the end of the night - probably around 1.30 am - and everyone was dancing behind the bar. Except him. I went over to ask if he danced - just my luck if he didn't! - not to ask him to dance, I knew he was working. He wouldn't come over. The other staff said he was working. I only wanted to ask a question, but he wouldn't have any of it! Fine, so I went back to dancing.

Get to the end of the night and there's a Sinatra song. There's ALWAYS a Sinatra song! I decided to carry on dancing by myself. Who needs a man to dance with, eh? And then there's a hand on my shoulder and I turn round and he's there. And he dances. A bit. Because even a great multi-tasker like myself can't dance and kiss at the same time! :-)

Is this a wise choice, a good prospect? I don't know. Have no idea. But I'm just going to see what happens. And keep my head. As much as I can!

I'm seeing him tomorrow night. :-)
posted by Calia77 @ 6:32 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Recommended blogs or websites
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER