Shatter Proof
Shatterproof is my new blog for 2007. 2006 was the year of the Jo. 2007 is about that solid core inside me that keeps me from shattering completely. 2007 is about God, and the transformation of me and my life I hope for in Him. Welcome readers, old and new, to Shatterproof
Sunday, October 07, 2007
Bible
As part of my spiritual direction session, my director asked me what one thing I could do to get towards my goal of feeling more connected with God. My answer was to read the Bible. But how? Although an avid reader, I find it hard to read the Bible - what a confession for a Christian, eh? And then it came to me - I could blog it!

So, over the next 4 weeks I'm going to blog the book of James on my new blog: Jo's Bible blog.

Hopefully this could be the start of something. It's going to be no Tom Wright, but you never know what I might come up with.

And perhaps this will help me in my quest to become more connected, to become more whole as a person, because at the moment I'm not sure how many me's there are.

"Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4

And hopefully I'll soon know what the desires of my heart are.
posted by Calia77 @ 7:26 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:16 am, Blogger Bar L. said…

    great idea. once again, i relate. love to read but have a hard time reading the Bible.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Recommended blogs or websites
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER