Shatter Proof
Shatterproof is my new blog for 2007. 2006 was the year of the Jo. 2007 is about that solid core inside me that keeps me from shattering completely. 2007 is about God, and the transformation of me and my life I hope for in Him. Welcome readers, old and new, to Shatterproof
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Yap, yap, yap
I'm not exactly backward about coming forward.
I'm very vocal - with 5 or 6 blogs on the go, that's evident.
I will talk, and talk, and talk with my friends.
But people I don't know so well... I get uncomfortable, don't know what to say, freeze up, get embarassed, judge myself as uninteresting, irrelevant.
With kids, or rather teenagers - I have no idea how to talk to them.
With people I don't 'gel' with, who are awkward, who can't carry conversations - I dry up as well, peter out, lost for words.

I've not seen Annie Hall. I'd love to. But clips I've seen, things I've heard about it - the subtext, the underlying thoughts, fears and embarassment when we're talking - especially to someone we like - I think, sums me up to a tee.
posted by Calia77 @ 11:10 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Recommended blogs or websites
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER