Shatter Proof
Shatterproof is my new blog for 2007. 2006 was the year of the Jo. 2007 is about that solid core inside me that keeps me from shattering completely. 2007 is about God, and the transformation of me and my life I hope for in Him. Welcome readers, old and new, to Shatterproof
Monday, November 26, 2007
A year
I can't believe it's almost December. Where has the year gone to? Though having said that, I've been through a lot in 11 months. I've learned a lot. I think I may even have grown somewhat during this time.
  • I've learned that no matter how strong we think we are, somethings get the better of us.
  • I've learned that not matter what we've done, God still loves us.
  • I've learned that those who profess to be Christians, to be part of the Body of Christ, can be like a cancer, tearing that body apart, causing destruction, pain and hurt wherever they tread.
  • I've learned that I can be friends with a guy I have had strong feelings for, but that also those feelings can come back (darn them!).
  • I've learned that life is not just about sex!
  • I've learned that life is not all about me!
  • I've learned that it may be hard to say sorry, but it's a lot less painful in the long run. And I wish others would learn that too.
  • I've learned that to stop the wheel turning you have to get off. And I wish others would learn that too.
  • I've learned that I'd rather regret the things I have done that the things I haven't (as long as they're not illegal or immoral).
  • I've learned that there are some friends you can't tell everything.
  • I've learned that there are some friends who shouldn't really be called friends and that they really don't have your best interests at heart.
  • I've learned that to not talk about my faith (even as simply as to not say I go to church) is to deny myself. And besides, you never know how God can use that conversation.
  • I've learned that I can say 'No' to blokes and that it's not always going to be them saying 'No' to me.
  • I've learned that there's more to life than finding a man (honestly, I have, its just that I do like them!).
  • I've learned that you can help people through difficult times by listening and letting them voice their concerns.
  • I've learned that I can actually sing.
  • I've learned that I still find reading the Bible and praying difficult.
posted by Calia77 @ 2:48 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Recommended blogs or websites
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER