Shatter Proof
Shatterproof is my new blog for 2007. 2006 was the year of the Jo. 2007 is about that solid core inside me that keeps me from shattering completely. 2007 is about God, and the transformation of me and my life I hope for in Him. Welcome readers, old and new, to Shatterproof
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
A sinking kind of feeling
"I will never leave you"
"do not worry"
"I am with you always"
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

I have that sinking kind of feeling about today. My line manager announced yesterday that she wanted to bring our weekly meeting forward by 2 days. That usually means something bad. Or I could just be paranoid.

I managed to distract myself last night from fretting about it by going out to the pub with some friends. But now it's today and I can worry again.

But as far as I can tell I've not done anything wrong - though that doesn't normally stop her, or some others, from thinking that and acting on it. But whatever happens - God is in control, He has a plan and I have friends and family to support me through anything. Besides - they can't just sack me!

Well, into the fray I head.
posted by Calia77 @ 8:00 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:22 pm, Blogger Aphra said…

    Maybe she just had something else to do at the regularly scheduled time? Hope it's nothing serious!

     
  • At 11:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ditto.

    keep us posted!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Recommended blogs or websites
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER