Shatter Proof
Shatterproof is my new blog for 2007. 2006 was the year of the Jo. 2007 is about that solid core inside me that keeps me from shattering completely. 2007 is about God, and the transformation of me and my life I hope for in Him. Welcome readers, old and new, to Shatterproof
Sunday, February 18, 2007
Men
Doesn't rain but it pours.

OK. I'm over-exaggerating that a bit! The guy I met last Saturday night called yesterday and we went for a drink. Then he's texted today!

And the lovely S has been seeming a bit more interested. OK, again, I'm stretching the truth there a little. But he's more talkative, has MSN'd me today about a party we're going to tonight (quick outfit change once I knew he was going!)

It's all a bit complicated! And confusing. And I don't know who's the distraction? S or A (Mr Saturday Night).

Added on to all that and seeing my ex yesterday (looking rather nice, and actually behaving nice!), I didn't get to sleep until 4.30 this morning!

I'm knackered!

Well... party calls!
posted by Calia77 @ 6:58 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have got it going on girlfriend! Just follow your heart and be yourself and see what happens. Don't over analyze - ENJOY.

     
  • At 3:13 am, Blogger Aphra said…

    Being popular sounds like VERY hard work!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Recommended blogs or websites
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER